25.06.2008 Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Continuing from ytd...
I did OT for 1.5 hrs (which is till 730pm) then i listened to Mini Boss and Jacky.
They are laughing at me coz they find my words amusing, u see?
I didn't knw why, LOL. Left the office ard 815pm and i took MRT to JP. The bloody
train stinks! I hate taking train after work lah~~~ = (
Reached JP ard 915pm and went to collect my altered skirt. Bought contact lens solution
and i took a bus home. Reached home ard 11pm. Cooked dinner for myself and I slacked for
awhile before I called Uncle Shiver to wish him happy berday! it's been a long long time since
I met him last yr! Chatted n chatted n chatted then Sweetie called! OMG..
Asked him to hold on for awhile and he asked me who am i chatting with previously. Opps! =X
Well we argue with each other and he says dat I'm being dumb loh! =( But it's soooo funny talking to him lah. He says :"ni hao clever arh!" when it's supposed to be :"ni hen clever.."
LOLOLOLOLx... he's bringing me to meet his frens + their partners in 12 days' time!
I'm so anxious + excited loh. How how ?
Dreams painted @
10:09 PM