20.06.2008 Thursday, June 19, 2008
BF woke me up for work in the morning 5.45am.
I rolled for 2 seconds and i got my ass off the bed.
I told him to turn the other side coz I will be switching
the lights on in the bathroom. Didn't want to irritate him
from his slp. (See! I'm a nice ger fren! =D) Went off at 640am.
Need to cover him with the blanket before I go off. He always
kick the blanket off! Bid him goodbye and I left to take train alr.
Reached Company on the dot. OMG! i need 1h n 2omins to reach.
= ( Packed Yuan Yang to Office as breakfast. Had a pretty bad
stomach ache later on. I think the caffine is too strong for me.
Sigh. No lunch for me today. Hope later on I will have a nice dinner!
Miss BF, Mrs Chua n Poppy currently. =(
Dreams painted @
10:12 PM