18.06.2008 Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Reached office @ 7.55am
and i was told to go to our new office with the miniboss first
and other colleagues. Initially he wanted to share cab over but
later on the no. of colleagues following us there is too odd to share
cab so he dropped the idea. I had to help him pull a luaggage of his
to board mrt. Pretty heavy though and due to the peak period, we waited
almost 4 trains after our colleagues. = /
Rotted for awhile and the rest of them came. N they came over by cab!!! = (
Nvm.. After they moved our things overs, i can't find my lil box. So miniboss
went ard and help me ask the other colleagues and n i tot it's pretty funny abt
how they describe my box. They were saying :"Jin Xiu's Lil Box is missing,"
it's like... OMG. I'm like a lil kid to them. LOLOLOLx.
Lunchtime dine with Jacky, Irene and Miniboss. I missed the times having to lunch
by myself. At least dun nid to worry there's no place to sit loh. But the pantry's nt finished
renovating yet. No water supply till it's ready. =/
Knocked off at 6pm and i took bus to IMM. Bought Kala and went home. Wasnt feeling very well so i pop 2 panadols before i fall aslp for 2hrs. Feeling better now.
I hope i can slp later. Can't seem to slp these 2 days.
Dreams painted @
8:48 AM