21.06.2008 Sunday, June 22, 2008
Woke up ard 830am and i started preparing for work.
Started to call BF to wake up but it's hard. So! I clinged on
to him like a kolar bear before going to home. =D
Reached there ard 1130am. Waited for korkor to get somethings
done before we went for breakfast at 12plus pm. LOL.
I didnt have the mood to work for the whole day. Not dat im tired,
not that i'm down, not that there's something troubling me, but. i just didnt
know wads wrong with me?! While walking towards the mrt station, I got too
tired and i decided to board a cab to BF's place. He's waiting downstairs for me.
So sweet lah!! =D Went to some nearby coffeeshop for dinner coz i had only breakfast
for the day. =X Went home and he hurried me to bath coz he bathed alr while I havent.
He said I stinked! OMG. i stared at him hard before going to bath. LOL.
He's a cute BF! =D
Dreams painted @
10:22 PM