20.06.2008 Friday, June 20, 2008
After work I went to walk ard before boarding the bus to meet Poppy.
We bought some snacks n end up nt eating coz not in the mood.
Then we went Giant coz i wanted to help BF buy some groceries and
Poppy got jealous becoz i didnt buy for him. ( -__- ) thus i gt to buy
2 of the same items. LOLx. N he got so upset coz the previous day he
bought 2 tubs of ice cream and when we walked past, he then realized
there's another freezer selling more flavors !!! Bought 5 lil btls of the
fruity drinks for Mrs Chua and off we went home. Packed up, sweep, mop
the floor, wash up all my working clothes. Slack n slack n slack. It's past 10pm
and Dearie hasnt called me yet. Waited till 1030pm and i got worried. I went dwn
but he's nt there. Called Korkor up and tell him I cldnt find my bf. He laughed at me.
Just then, BF called! =DDDDD He told mi there's something wrong with his phone.
That's why it's off. = / Drove to some fish shop at Nee Soon and he bought me a black
lobster with orangey strips! =DDD Though it will be stationed at his fish tank lah.
Reached home ard 11plus and I watched tv while he's surfing the net. I fall aslp while
watching tv (it's a real bad habit of mine) =X instead of the usual asking me to go slp, he
covered the blanket for me!!! Stunned! That's real sweet of him~~~~ =)
Was looking thru the blogs and got to knw Benson korkor is in Bedok Camp! BF used to be a
very fit + handsome guardsman too there. I was asking him abt the guardsman thingy and he
suddenly say :"wah.. u view other guy's profile in front of ur bf huh.." i was like :"er....."
LOLOLOLz. I quickly shut down and off to bed! =X
Dreams painted @
9:02 PM