19.06.2008 Thursday, June 19, 2008
Was doing extra 1 hr OT free of charge since I have got nothing on
after work, u see? Knocked off at 7pm and i strolled across the Vivo
Park at 3rd level before going to PageOne. Sunset seems nice. It's such
a nice place to relax urself after a day of hard work. =)
(with myself though! Else Mr Chua will be damn jealous if i'm with guys lah!)
XD Well Well Well, somehow the "excited" feeling of mine seems gone when I
visit PageOne. Didnt know why.
Walked to take 188 home and by the time i reached home, it's ard 8.30pm alr.
Poppy bought 2 tubs of B n J home. Chunky Monkey and Cherry Glacia. Somehow
I guess NS has turned him into a food junkie (although he's one before NS alr. LOL)
He now spent all his salary on food food food and maybe vcds and comics. OMG.
N he rather slp than go out with his NS Buddies loh! He says SLEEP is something
more impt than going out. ( -___- )
Left ard 9plus off to Yishun coz BF's fren need to get fish bait for his fishing trip later.
He kept wanting BF to go.. I stared at BF for a second n laughed. LOL. I really want him
to acc me lah. Even though it's full moon, i booked him first alr loh! =P
Anyway Bf says he told his fren that he wants to treat me nicer. Yay~ Happy Happy Happy!
After the fish shop, BF bought me to a fish shop at Nee Soon where he last saw beautiful lobsters but they are all sold out when i'm there! =( But Dearie bought mi a black lobster with orange strips! I chose it! Heh heh~ Love u lots! =)
Well.. when we got home, BF's mum asked me wads my name loh! I'm so stunned. Is it a gd thing or a bad one ? I didn't know. Didnt know wads wrong with me at night. I sticked to Dearie like a kolar bear when i'm abt to turn in first. He tried being fierce, being soft, being sweet and they don't help to get me off him. XD
Got to bed ard 1plus.. Pretty late.. (@_@)
Dreams painted @
9:54 PM