14.06.2008 Sunday, June 15, 2008
Was slping soundly till Dearie woke me up at 7am in the morning.
He tot it's normal office working day for me. Oh god.... ( T_T )
I cldnt get back to slp so i turned on the teebee. He gt annoyed.
No choice but to off it n try slping again.
Woke up ard 8plus and i went to prepare for work.
Done preparing ard 9 plus and Dearie woke up.
While he's in the toilet, i told him i was going off.
He asked me to wait for me so that he cld send me to Civic Centre.
I asked him for wad, he said :"just send loh!" ( -__- )
Lame.. but it's sweet of him lah.
Reached at 12pm and i gt my breakfast b4 starting work.
Sales wasnt gd at all. = (
N when i went to the warehouse and get goods, i gt stares everywhere
i go. OMG. How i wish AKK was here to help me with the goods.
There's even a guy who ask me whether his colleague was good looking
and do i like him or not!!! I told him my bf is thousand times better looking
than him n walked off. XD i'm Evil!!!
Anyway i gt angry with Dearie when I reached home but it gt settled before i fall aslp.
=)
Dreams painted @
9:12 PM