Monday Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue...
In the end i didn't meet up with Sis.
OT-ing away. Skipped 2 meals today
coz my stomach isnt feeling well. Ate
dinner and decided to go Cold Storage
and buy fruits. Suddenly i saw the cashier's
name tag and stunned for awhile.
It reads..
"Lim Tiong Hong"
I saw it as "Lim Chin Tiong"
nevertheless her service is good.
Went back and start chewing on my apple.
Cut the grapefruit and I tink i'm too full to eat
finish. Shall store in the fridge and save it for tml?
*press SAVE button*
Alright.. it's 9pm already. I guess i'm making a move
about 9.30? Gotta start exercising liao.
Think the "latest" good date to get married is 20/12/2012.
Hm... 4yrs and 5months - 1 day to be exact.
What will become of me ?
I don't know.
We shall see.
=)
Dreams painted @
6:00 AM