18.07.2008
Even though it's friday.
But... my "Thank God It's Friday!" mood is not there.
I reckon it's due to my lack of slp.
Been slping at 1am for the past 4 days. Damn tired.
Not watching Red Cliff today. Darling need to go and buy
his fish feed then we r going home to rest.
Tml watching and I want it at GV ! Causeway Point's seats
sucks alil. Maybe going Vivo ? PS? But the journey there is
long. Still thinking where else can we go watch...
Hmm..
Sis's company moving today.
Can't meet her like this week already.
Damn sad. I think starting from next wk,
I gonna OT with Boss till late.
No Worries. Think some of these days I gonna
get a box and stock up. Heh Heh Heh~
No choice when u got a super Workaholic Boss
who never eats until he gets home at 12am. =/
Suddenly i thought of the incident at LJS with Sis
ytd. I dropped a french fry at her heels and she tot
I kicked her. I looked at her and take a look at her heels
then her again and the heels again. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
I guess.... my feet looks like a long french fry. =X
Dreams painted @
8:13 PM