16.07.2008
Met Sis again after work. LJS again.
We went to the Pet Shop coz I forgot to
bring doggie snack for his dogs at my house.
N i kept asking the Sales Assistant and Sis
:"is that nice to eat" when they didnt even eat
dog food before. LOL. Bought 1 strawberry stick
and 1 cheese + chicken stick for them.
We both cabbed to BF's house. I was worried when
I reached his house coz he didnt answered my call. It's
mend to be a surprise so he didnt know im comming.
Heng at the very last min he woke up! =)
Helped me open the door and the dogs seem super excited
seeing me. i looked like their santa claus i tink ?
Went to his room then at first i felt sad coz he doesnt seem
happy seeing me. Or maybe u can say he's slow in responding
lah coz eventually he's happy tat i pop by myself. =P
Fed them and they got uber happy chewing the snack. =D
Later on when he's playing games, he said he wanted to eat
potato chips and while feeding him, I ate too. When im too
into surfing web and totally forgot abt feeding him,
he wld say :"ehh ehh, hello hello!" then hint to me tat
he wans food. Looks like a baby. ( -- )
Alright. Gotta Get Back to work!
Dreams painted @
10:07 PM