15.07.2008 Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Met Sis after work and we went for LJS!!
But the clam chowder is disappointing though.
Shopped ard and we went IMM for her FaceShop.
I think she's trapped in da house for too long and
bought 80+ of masks at a shot, partly coz she wanted
the Face Shop Card.
Sis, next time i open the Mask Shop then i hired u okay?
=DD
Reached home ard 9+. My Black Lobster died. Left the Blue
one. I think i'm gonna place the blue one at Darling's house on
Friday when i see him. I'm afraid the blue one might die in my hands.
= ( Saded.
Darling called to say he's going to play soccer.
I went to do my things then msn + call Drex up to chat.
Called Darling before i slp.
he asked me why i still havent gone to bed since it's past my slping time.
Told him im informing him before i go to bed.
LOL. .Miss him lots.
Dreams painted @
7:45 PM