I just got home at 12am.
Knock off at 11pm. Totally INSANE.
I think my miniboss is insane. I think my whole
project team is INSANE!!!! It's either staying back
every single day or go work until late night on Saturdays!!
Tell me it's nt true. Tell me! Total Madness.
I'm carving for food at 840pm. Managed to go out and eat
at 9pm for my dinner.
I wanna have clam chowder and peg legs from LJS!!! I want
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD to destress. OMG. I think if i stayed
for another day till 11pm, i might go mad. 9pm is my limit already.
Just before I knocked off, I suddenly missed Darling so much so that if
he appears in front of me, I will give him a mega big big hug and refused to
let go. = /
4 more days to meeting Darling! I totally miss hugging this Baby of mine
to slp. He's uber cute. He's uber sweet. he's uber handsome.. to me..
(*^^*)
Dreams painted @
9:52 AM