I'm back!!!!!
LOL. Well...i shall recap from Tues night till today ( Friday)
Up till 6pm (which is when i'm supposed to rush off) i still have tons and tons and TONS of work to be done. I OT-ed for ard 20mins and i ran off to take 188 at Harbourfront. Board the 188 and Darling called. He said he will be picking me up late coz his fren borrowed his car to fetch the gf. I was telling him i'm hungry coz i skipped lunch to get snacks for doggies. He sounded worried. =/
Got home and i pack the rest of the things into my big big bag.
Waited till ard 8+, Darling called and we are off to JW coz his fren forgot to bring the remote control for K along. He's having a headache then. =(
After getting the remote, we went to the chalet. It's uber inaccessible if u r taking public transport. Similar to East Coat's 2 storey chalet but it's twice the size and cheaper coz Darling's fren has the membership.
At first everyone doesnt look stunned when they saw me but later on I found out from their wives that everyone is STUNNED! Just that they didnt show it lah.
LOL. N guess wad? Darling is super SWEET to me loh! He cooked prawns with garlic plus some special ingredient and it turns out to be UBER DELICIOUS! *Yum!* the prawns are big and fresh + the smell really can make u a glutton i think? He helped me peel the prawns coz I find them too hot. =P
Not forgetting the chicken wings he BBQ-ed, u can't find the skin burnt anywhere and it taste GOOD! LOVE it! =D
I bathed ard 2plus am and was chatting with Yamaha's GF till Darling came in.
She cldnt slp coz Darling was too noisy and we had the room to ourself later! Heh heh~ Love the queen size bed. =D the next morning Darling ask me how come we got to slp on the bed and i told him i carried him up. LOL.
After washing up, we both went down and i'm clearing the things up. Told Darling im damn hungry and guess wad.. He cooked for me!!! =DDDDDD OMG. It's unbelievable okay?
And it's nice btw.
Later at night we had BBQ + steamboat for dinner and there's only mi, Darling, KL and KL's gf staying over night which means we got the queen size bed to ourselves again. yay!!!
Darling hugged me to slp and we woke up ard 9plus the next morning (Thursday)
Packed up and we went JE for steamfish. Damn nice loh!!!!
Sent them back and we went back to his house and rest.
Watched Hell Boy 2 at night and i knock out first..
So for this week i have be seeing him for 6 days straight!
Tues Night - Sun morning.
Didnt know if I will miss him easily after Sun or not. = /
5 Days more to seeing Darling again!
I miss hugging him to slp!
Dreams painted @
3:01 AM