29.05.2008 Thursday, May 29, 2008
After work, went to get B & J ice cream for Poppy but the promo is over!
Saded. Saw some new flavors. Think i'm gonna get it when my pay's out.
E.g. -Strawberry Cheesecake n Choco Chip Cookie Dough.
Left home with kiwi juice. I think i still prefer my red apple juice.
Abt to go out and RN last min cancelled it. So i went to job ard downstairs. WoOhOo! I think i LOVE sweating~ Heh~
Went home and was cleaning my room. Then Mrs Chua came home and
well.. i asked her wad did Poppy eat when his thigh vein is injured. N i got to press her for 1 + hr before she managed to say BUT! need to drink it two times before he/she can fully recover wor. But i wont be seeing Dearie on Sat thus i'm thinking of going down later...And guess wad Mummy did next ? She brewed it for me... Love u, mummy~ =DDDD
But hor.. I just dashed out after the medicine is ready without informing Dearie i'm going over wor. Took a cab there and the driver thought i'm still studying. =X I told him i just graduated from poly tis yr. XD
Anyway i reached ard 10pm. Dearie's mummy opened the door for me and the dogs were very excited upon seeing me. =X
I waited till 11plus before Dearie came home and i got stunned when he ask me tml's alarm need to set wad time. I said I didnt bring my working attire for tml over n he's nt happy abt it. So .. he got to send me home. =(
On the way home, he kept nagging at me about informing him everything loh... OK lah. i try hor? =)
Upon reaching, he suddenly asked me whether i wanna go back with him. I nodded. Rushed home and get my clothes b4 dashing out (noticed dat i missed my dinner for 2 nights?) =(
Reached Dearie's house and i went to bed ard 1+am. Uber tired but.. it's nice hugging him to slp. *Loved* =)
It's a sweet sweet Thursday for me! Wad abt urs?
Dreams painted @
6:58 PM