28.05.2008 Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Wednesday (Dearie's Off Day)
Today is a very bad day for me as u can see from my previous post regarding work. Alright. Work aside. After work, i felt like how i felt when i'm at work too. Moodless. Drex says it's caused by the surrounding I'm in. I guessed so?!
Anyway i whined and whined to Drex till I reached IMM. Didn't want to stop but Mrs Chua (in this case My Mum that is) called me and asked abt dinner. She talked non stop even after I got my favorite Red Apple Juice and some snacks to fill my stomach before mum gets home n prepare dinner.
Took a bath after i got home and wanted to go slp straight. Called Dearie to inform him i'm slping. I didn't know why but whenever I called him, he'll say :"wad is it" with a happy tone and I will laugh out first before telling him wad i wanna say. While talking, Mrs Chua came in and ask me to go and have dinner. Was telling Dearie i wanna slp first before eating. And i told him Mrs Chua re-prepared eggs for me coz I hate egg yolks that are fully cooked! Dearie said i'm like him (but i'm not sooo pampered okay?) and he told me next time if he cooked for me, I better eat wad he cooked else he will ignore me. Lolx.
We shall see wad he can cook then! X)
After talking for a couple of mins, it's bed time for Miss Chua. Got Lionel and Diana Ross singing Endless Love to me~~~ =D
Dreams painted @
6:05 PM