23.05.2008 Thursday, May 22, 2008
Last night.. Dearie said out an area which I totally agreed with him.
We don't click. We really don't. We have nothing in common to talk
about.He told me he has a very busy life outside which indirectly means
no space for me. And he said.. Would you rather to get hurt now or in future?
I said:"in future.. cause no one knows wad lies ahead.." And i wanted to give it a
last try. Last and final one i guess? Didn't know.... I'm very down now.
He asked me not to treat him too sweet else he will feel very guilty.
Wad can i say?
Tears can't stop falling when he's sending me home. I felt that it might be the last
time I saw him ever again.
PS: Remember days ago I fall aslp while trying to send a msg?
Here it is...But a modified ver.
Dreams painted @
10:53 PM