23.05.2008 - 25.05.2008 Sunday, May 25, 2008
Real sorry to let your guys got worried abt me. = (
Good News!
We are fine now and getting closer by alil! =DDDDDD
23.05.2008 (Friday)
Was on MC n im all the way at home cleaning up n went to gym for alil session before i headed to Town n meet Joyce + Lydia.
Lydia said I slimmed dwn (the last time she saw me was 1 mth ago) but then i think it's becoz i wear black bah ? Not too sure either. she recommend us to Chatterbox @ Marina Mandarin Hotel. We had curry chicken + Tiger prawns with chili sauce + hainanese chicken rice. Not too bad but it's a lil too pricey i think. Her treat! heh~ Later on we moved on to Swensens' for some desserts. I had topless 5, Lydia had Firehouse and Joyce had celebrity brownie.
After that Lydia went home to catch her soccer while I shopped ard with Joyce chit chatting abt guys. And as i ranted, I noticed that the real problem lies with me. When i'm with him, he's always the one talking abt his frens, introducing me "verbally" to them, to fishing, to his family n wad he knws abt me = nothing.
So now i gt to try talking to him no matter wad. I want to let him know wad i'm doing, who i'm with, wad i like etc..
PS: He went fishing with his frens after work. Not meeting him on Friday Nite.
24.05.2008 (Sat)
Met Ting + Ping @ Taka. Had Pepper Lunch then shopped ard. I think i saw Elaine! But she didnt see me. After that Ping sent Ting to her bf's house coz the bf's sick. After i got down, i suddenly remembered that Hugo Boss is down so i need to resupply it. Walked to IMM and look for it. And.. Guess wad have i found?!?!?!?!
Dearie's Ran Out Wax!!!!!
Do u have any idea that though it looks ordinary but it's not sold in NTUC, Giant, Carrefour, Watsons, Guardian and SASA?
I searched for 3 wks already! Surprisingly found it at IMM. =D
He came to fetch me after work and we watched Taiwanese Variety Show and followed by Miami Ink. I'm laughing hard at Dearie's English + Chinese and he's blushing. OMG! He's so cute~~~~~~ But he's a bad ass coz when im laughing at him, he actually tickled me!! Lolz...
After the show, we talked alil abt our childhood days. He's a real pampered kid loh! N we slept after that, I think it's the happiest night we had tgt. Laughing hard. =)
25.05.2008
Woke him up and he got to go work already. I was sent home ard 11plus?
Gave Dearie a big big BiG Hug for getting down. Went gym to do some running b4 Poppy and I headed to PS for ice monster!! Can say that the service really sucks there! = <
Rushed home and I sent Poppy to Pasir Ris before i went to look for korkor and Wei Zhen. Went home after that to msn with Dearie before i headed for bed (coz he says it's late so i need to go to bed..)
PS: He will be activated on Sat Nite thus I can't get to see him! = ((
Hope he's able to meet me on Wed! Miss him badly.
Dreams painted @
10:20 PM