26.05.2008 - 27.05.2008 Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Tired tired tired.
Been going to gym for 3 days straight.
Sun -> Mon -> Tues
Wed - I thought might be meeting Dearie but it turns out that he's not free wor plus Ruo Ning's going clubbing so it's a rest day for gym!
Thurs most probably going again..
Fri -> Dearie's meeting me after he knocked work!! Yay!
*it's the ONLY day i get for see him for this wk* ( T.T )
Sat -> Meeting Sis to go out
Sun -> Might be going gym when Poppy's still in bed.. After dat going to eat nice food with him if my pay's out...?
Well i don't know why i'm working out so frequently these few days.. Maybe it's becoz ..
1) Dearie said i'm the Biggest Size GF he's got?
2) Poppy's POP is dued in 2 wks' time n i wanna be the Most Lovable + Adorable Sis out there..?
3) Coz i gained 0.5kg already ?
4) i have got nothing better to do?
And the answer will definitely not be going there to see guys becoz so far there's no gd looking ones. *OOPS!*
Did i mention this wk my mini supervisor is on leave ?
Everyday when i come to work, it's counting down to the no. of hours to knock off. I think i rather be busy than have got nothing to do (the Big Boss is always not ard so it's hard to get his signature before I can get my work done, u see?)
Mini Boss~ Pls come back fast?
PS: Just dont come back on Fri coz it's the day I hate to OT! XD
GSS started already yet my pay's not out. Pay~~~ Please be out fast ?
I wanna get..
-working pants
-office wear
-heels
-bags
-1 pair of jeans
-DKNY Be Delicious Green Apple Perfume + Lotion
-CK The One
-extra shorts for running
-Boxers from La Senza
Told Dearie my moral is down ytd night and he told me maybe he needs me to take leave in July. I asked him why n he said it's a surprise. Shall tell me when it's confirm. I'm so happy. =D
Alright.. Blog later. Serious @ work now. =P
Dreams painted @
7:10 PM