23.04.2008 Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Awhile ago just before lunchtime, was chatting with Sis, Dearie and Drex.
Dearie told me he's going Malaysia now to repair his car and he try to be home early.. say maybe 5 or 6? 2 more days before I can get to see him wor.. = /
but these few days he seem gd coz he didnt went fishing since last fri till now.
Ytd nite he went to play soccer with his grp of friends and i fell aslp while waiting for him to call back. = (
Sis got a new job n she's near me!!! Knocking off at 6 too but then her company might be moving soon. Saded. I will only be there ard 2 months' time wor. Sis!! wait for me! let's take bus 188 together! XD
Drex just left us... CHOY!!!! For lunch lah then he will be going gym loh. KNS leh! Go train and let body be nice nice BO JIO!!!!! Though i said before i DON'T train or exercise with guys de... = P
Sian sian sian...4.5 hrs before I can knock off!!! I really can't wait for fri already lah. = ( sian sian sian.. dont know where to go on Sat. Poppy's not booking out this weekend. I still don't have any programmes yet on Sat Afternoon. Sigh~
Dreams painted @
10:32 PM