15.04.2008 Tuesday, April 15, 2008
7 months to my Berday!!! LoLz... LAME!!! =p
Today wasnt a gd day at work for me. it's only the 2ND day!!! n they start throwing me lotsa things to do already. Can see that high pay doesnt equals to gd work. but then again the pple there at least are nicer than my ex company lah...
There are only abt 5 ladies (including me) n the rest of them (roughly ard 10+) are guys. LoLz.
I didnt dare to speak coz im having bad cough n I think I have caused the guy beside me which is my superior to fall sick too. Sorry huh! =S
Anyway I was telling Mr A dat "u know hor, the one on my left, on my right and in front of me are guys leh! Just that behind me there's no guy but dustbin" XD He seems pretty concerned lah..
I was having slight fever after knocking off. n i bought something for blah blah blah. =)
N damn!!!! I want DKNY Green Apple for Ladies!!!! =((( So nice lor!
Dreams painted @
8:02 AM