11.04.2008 Friday, April 11, 2008
WoOhOo wOoHoO!
today marks the 2nd day of mine off day!
Hah... Didn't really do anything much..
Lemme see.. On my way to Suntec, I decided to pop by MPH and then..
saw the book named"Why MARS & VENUS collide" again!! I got too tempted
by it already so I decided to buy! XD Anyway it's really a great book. After I read
a lil short paragraph, I would stop and think about it. Think about has it happened on
me yet, think about how to talk to guys next time (to get the RIGHT message across that is)
There's an example:
Sat Nite
Susan was waiting for her bf to knock off and suddenly her bf told her
"Dear.. Later I wanna go fishing after work" and after receiving this msg, Susan got a tad disappointed coz she thought that her bf is going to fetch her out to date as it's a weekend and furthermore her bf only has weekdays off which Susan won't be able to acc him till late as she's an OL. Not wanting to let her bf know she's disappointed, as usual, she says :"ok but try to be home early as you've got work tomorrow"
Sun Nite
Susan was about to go to bed after a day out shopping with her gers. And suddenly her bf msged her again saying that he wanna go fishing again after work. And Susan replied the same thing again.
It continues till Wed night and Susan started to think that if there's her in his mind or not. It's not surprising for her to think it this way and I believed alot of GFs in the relationship think it this way when their BFs are taking time off for themselves as they felt neglected. Whereas when the scenario changed, that is when GFs informed their BFs that they are going out with their GFs, the BFs actually will feel better as their level of stress will lessen by a lil (Pls note that it's when GFs go out with Females, if GFs going out with Males, I'm not too sure if the BFs are able to take it or not. Hah~)
to be continued...
Dreams painted @
7:25 PM