23.04.2008 Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Time seems to pass by very fast this wk. It's wed morning already.
2 days more and Mr A's gonna bring me to watch Forbidden Kingdom!!! Though I have a bad feeling that he might be very tired and we went up rotting at his house watching tv. Hah~ But having him beside me, I guess it might be the best I could have already bah?! =)
Though we had a small argue yesterday night due to him not having enough confidence in himself but I can feel that he's getting more and more concern about me. What should I do????! I wanted to hang up straight away (which is DAMN rude) but eventually this real BAD habit of mine got to GO AWAY! So i swallowed alil bit of my saliva and bring out all the courage in me and said :"Good Nite Dearie. =)" OMG!!!!!!!!! I really can't believe i did that!!!! Though im still pretty upset over the minor issue. Saded.
So i didnt msg him for the WHOLE DAY which is very unusual for me as it's always been me being the one telling him what i'm doing, asking him to take his meals etc etc. Then whlle Im still at JEC, Dearie called me. He asked me where am i and who im with. He askd me abt the ratio of guys is to gers then i told him. He's pretty fine with it though (PHEW!) or maybe he's getting pretty excited abt going to play soccer with his friends that's why? Oh! I did offered him to talk to AKK but then he didnt want to. Hah~
I hope he had a nice time playing. Miss u lots. =)
And looking forward to see u on fri nite.
Dreams painted @
9:01 AM