10.04.2008 Thursday, April 10, 2008
Happy Berday Ruo Ning!! =D
Today marks my 1st off day!! woOooHoOo~
Woke up at 8am (my body still can't accept that I have off days ( -_- ) )
then i went back to slp till 10plus n get ready till.....2plus n off i went to Vivo!
Had lunch and went to walk ard. Bought 1 ticket for Run Papa Run coz it seems
attractive to me. While waiting for the movie to start, I went to my favorite bookstore
Page One and rotted there for awhile. There's ALOT of things I wanna buy BUT i'm on
budget now so... buy anything need to think 2 thousand times . XD
The story isn't that bad though. After movie, I went to PageOne again to bid the books n
things I wanna buy goodbye. Walked ard and I took 188 home. It took me an hr to reach
home too.. saded. I think I need to learn to wake up by 6am everyday frm next mon onwards.
= (( After i reached home, Mrs Chua PMSed again. Went to bath and online for awhile before I
went out. = P
Dreams painted @
10:35 PM