*~ About Me ~*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me : XiU(*^^*)v
1st Cry: 15th Nov
Status: Blessed with Happiness


*~ Loves ~*

Her BB Darling♥♥♥
Being Herself
Furry Rabbits
Issey Miyake EDT
Gucci Envy Me EDT
Anderson's Ice Cream
Black/ White/ Purple/ Orange/ Blue
Lovely White Roses Stained With Fresh Blood



Song


to go Japan with B by 2015
Get Braces on!
More Perfume
Blusher
La Mer de Creme
Pedicure Session
Sony Ericsson 980i
Swarovski CrystaLs
More Lejaby Lingerie
La Mer The Eye Concentrate
Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus
Laneige STRAWBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL


*~ ♥Tell Me♥ ~*

Hit Counter
Counters


*~ ♥Bloggers i Read♥ ~*

  • !-=★My Love!!!!!!★=-!
  • !-=Ai Sa=-!
  • !-=Allan Wu=-!
  • !-=AnGiE=-!
  • !-=An Lee=-!
  • !-=Bai Wei Xiu=-!
  • !-=BaO GeGe=-!
  • !-=BenSon Kor Kor=-!
  • !-=Bryan WonG=-!
  • !-=CaO Ge=-!
  • !-=CaList=-!
  • !-=Charmaine=-!
  • !-=CoLiN=-!
  • !-=DaWn=-!
  • !-=Danny YeO=-!
  • !-=DiNg Zhi Yong 933=-!
  • !-=EvOn=-!
  • !-=Elva=-!
  • !-=Fann WonG=-!
  • !-=FeLiCia ChiN=-!
  • !-=FioNa=-!
  • !-=GgRaCiee=-!
  • !-=GiGi LeOng=-!
  • !-=GuO RonG=-!
  • !-=HonG MaMa=-!
  • !-=Hui Yi=-!
  • !-=JaCkSoN=-!
  • !-=Jane=-!
  • !-=JeSSiE aka Ling=-!
  • !-=JeaNette Aw=-!
  • !-=JeNniFer=-!
  • !-=JiA HUi=-!
  • !-=JiA HUi(YES 933)=-!
  • !-=JoLin=-!
  • !-=JuQin=-!
  • !-=JuLiUs=-!
  • !-=KaMiSaH=-!
  • !-=KaH LenG=-!
  • !-=KanG ChenG Xi=-!
  • !-=KaReN=-!
  • !-=KiTTy=-!
  • !-=KoKkY KoK=-!
  • !-=Kym Ng=-!
  • !-=Ling Hui=-!
  • !-=Louis Ku=-!
  • !-=Lu Song Xian=-!
  • !-=Meng Zhi=-!
  • !-=MiXuE=-!
  • !-=PinG JiE=-!
  • !-=NaNa=-!
  • !-=Nat hO=-!
  • !-=PaTriCiA MoK=-!
  • !-=Phylaine=-!
  • !-=PoPpYcOrN=-!
  • !-=Quan Yi Fong=-!
  • !-=RaiNiE YaNg=-!
  • !-=Rene Liu=-!
  • !-=RoMeO=-!
  • !-=RoNald=-!
  • !-=RuO NiNg=-!
  • !-=ShAr=-!
  • !-=SheLMi=-!
  • !-=SheryL=-!
  • !-=Shi Ling=-!
  • !-=Shiver=-!
  • !-=SiaO SiaO BiaO Yi=-!
  • !-=Sparkle Net=-!
  • !-=Tay Ping Hui=-!
  • !-=U JiN=-!
  • !-=Wei RoNg=-!
  • !-=Wei ZhEn=-!
  • !-=WiNNiE=-!
  • !-=Wendy=-!
  • !-=XiA XuE=-!
  • !-=XiN Yi=-!
  • !-=Yang Gong Ru=-!
  • !-=Yi NenG JinG=-!


  • .:. ♥The Past♥ .:.

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    09.04.2008 Wednesday, April 09, 2008


    Today is a very special day.
    Today is the day I graduate from IDS Logistics Services Pte Ltd
    Today marks the day I bid farewell to everyone for the last time.
    I will miss the people I have been working with for the past 1.5 yrs.
    And thanks so much for everything.

    Now...

    Bid good bye to my 1st Office Job
    Bid good bye to my sad memories here.
    Bid good bye to... My 1st BoyFriend. (he didn't work here but we ended while I'm working here)


    To: Jlim
    Thanks for giving me the chance to work with you. It's been a great one though U are constantly abusing me to do your work for you and U took leave on my last day just in case my colleagues want u to treat everyone on My Last Day. Oh ya. Pls check your work as I'm not there to assist you anymore.

    To: Jloy
    Thanks for helping everyone to order lunch everyday. Hope you like your new job and best wishes to u n ur bf. I sincerely hope everything turns out well for u two. =)

    To: Ctay
    Though we didn't really spoke to each other, Congrats on your ROM and all the best to U.

    To: Bsham
    U joined me 1 month and 5 days (according to her) then I bet u must have slept through this one month. I really hope that U should treat your work seriously instead of bossing around, chewing ice, making tea after u slept FINISHed. Now I'm gone, u BETTER buck up !!!!

    To: Vtan
    Although I really hate that when U PMS, U will keep nagging NON STOP which I HATE it but Thanks for teaching me lots of things. Take good care of your health and I'm waiting for your invitation card hor!

    To: Hanafiah
    Though we two just got closed alil caused in the past I'm too obsessed with work, I hope that U can get a gd rest and Pls pls pls get an assistant to help you. U are like working 24/7. = /
    I hope that the calculator is handy to u wor... And check your work wor...

    To: Auntie BC See
    Though U spread rumors like crazy, I hope that you can get a gd rest after you tender your resignation.

    To: Xiao Yan Jie
    Enjoyed talking to you and hope we can keep in touch always! =D

    To: Muliadi
    I hope you can get promoted soon and send my regards to your wife + kids.

    To: Sahar
    It's very surprised to know u are leaving in Jun.. Anyway STOP trying to date me out, u won't succeed! Hahah~~~

    To: Uncle Li
    Enjoyed talking with u and hope all the best to u !

    To: Mr Thong WM
    Though u always scream at me when I'm new, I hope I didn't create too much trouble for u.
    U will be the Mr Fierce always. =X

    To: Fadilah
    Thanks for backstabbing me always to my boss. =)

    To: Siti
    Thanks for assisting me always. =)

    To: My Ex
    I hope you are doing well in Tekong and thanks for being there for me always .
    Thanks for walking all the way from BL to JE in the middle of the night soaked with sweat just because I said I missed You.
    Thanks for waking up early just to have a 5-10mins breakfast with me in front of the BaO Stall.
    Thanks for squeezing my head and said :"你小小的" or "猪"
    Thanks for accompanying me every single day.
    Thanks for remembering our Monthniversary always.
    Thanks for cooking instant noodles and washing the bowls after eating.
    Thanks for all the cards you wrote and the rose you gave when I'm mad at you. That really makes my day.
    Thanks for letting me to hug when I need someone.
    Thanks for covering the blanket for me.
    Thanks for spending my birthdays with me.
    Thanks for sacrificing so much so much just for me.
    Thanks for sending me home although you are very tired after work already.
    Thanks for letting me to know that Absence Really Can Make The Heart Grow Fonder
    Thanks for the Couple Ring you bought when we are only 3 months attached together.
    Thanks for all the soft toys you bought for me.
    Thanks for taking the neo prints with me @ Bugis
    Thanks for holding my hand always.
    Thanks for thinking for my sake always.
    Thanks for giving me the best you could whenever it's possible.
    Thanks for the black Fila couple tee.
    Thanks for piggy back me when I'm too exhausted after the supper at Mac.

    I guess that marks the end of our 21 months together.

    It's really been very memorable and... All the Best to you.
    080306-161207
    Do take good care of yourself and avoid eating too much fried food (coz your health is rather weak) then avoid drinking too much coke too..

    With Lotsa Love,
    XiU(*^^*)v

    Till now, I graduated from here and my life is going to another stage again.
    All the best to me and Jia You!!!

    Oh ya, Special Thanks for Mrs Chua and Poppy for the support and love u two gave though in the past I tend to neglect you all a lil, a lil too much. I'm sorry. So for now, I will work hard for u 2's sake! I wanna bring the best to u 2! I wanna bring Poppy to eat the cheezecakes from every single restaurant, bring Mrs Chua to eat the nicest almond bean curd.

    Oh no.... There's some peeps not mentioned.
    谢谢朱爸爸和朱妈妈这些日子以来的照顾。我很想你们。还有朱哥哥与大嫂。 =)



    Dreams painted @ 7:08 PM