05.04.2008 Saturday, April 05, 2008
Today was a very bad day.
I slpt ard 3plus am ytd nite and woke up ard 8.
Didnt know why but I just didnt have enough energy for the whole day.
Went to the market with Mum to get things ready for tomb sweeping b4
we took bus to Bukit Panjang then cab to Mandai. It's super smoky n hot
that I didn't have the mood to do anything but stone. And she got irritated
We went BPP to walk ard b4 heading home. Oh ya! I got 4 pairs of ear rings
for 2bucks each from Six coz they nid to clear the stocks b4 new goods arrived
I think then got my eye brows shaved alil to make it tider. =D
After tat we took bus home and being my nonsensical mum always, she wanted to
wait for Poppy downstairs which I dun understand why she can't wait at home and do
other things while waiting too. Just after we land our butts on the seats, Poppy called and
he's behind us!! So shocked and happy. =D
Got home then chat alil. At first I nid to bring him go CaFe Cartel for Pork Ribs then Secret Receipe for his choco banana cheezecake one but Im meeting AKK later so in the end he didnt
want to go eat and besides mum went to buy dinner for us. I rested alil after eating n went out
to meet AKK. Wasnt feeling very well on the way there and it got worse when we just reached Bugis. Went arcade for awhile b4 we went to eat at the Taiwan stall. Mr A called me and said today is a very unlucky day for him. I cldnt do anything to help him either. =(
Then luckily I managed to catch the last train home! Heh.. walked home after dat..
Now the stinky me is going to bath~~~ Walalala~
Till tml!
Oh ya. I better list down wad I need to do tml and go where:
Treat Poppy - either PS or IMM
Buy something for Hanafiah - PS or Bugis
Buy something for warehouse staff and colleagues - still thinking
Buy some cards for CPD - not sure where yet.
Then I nid to send Poppy to Pasir Ris too by evening.
Oh no.. stressed.
Dreams painted @
9:54 AM