02.07.2008 Wednesday, July 02, 2008
It's a tiring Wednesday for me.
I managed to reach home only at
1115pm. *Yawnx* Darling msned
with me when I reached home. I
think he changed alot compared to
when we just got tgt. He's much more
caring and anxious over me ?
Like he used to take his own sweet time
to feed his fishes and stared at it for some
time before going back to his room and chat
with me again.
Now he told me he's going to feed his fish and
will be back soon which is unbelievable loh!
LOL. Ya i know it's something gd and I'm happy
to know that he needs me coz he said the way I
laugh and talk makes he wanna share more things
abt his happenings with me. =) *Loved*
I turned in at 1+am hugging my bear and bolster.
Lack of Darling's hug to make the picture perfect!
Dreams painted @
5:59 PM