01.07.2008 Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Tuesday wasn't a busy day until before knocking off.
Tons of work came in and I stayed back till 9pm to
finish almost everything up. Had dinner @ Yoshinoya
alone before boarding the bus home. Darling msned me
to say he left his phone in the car and he lent his car to his
friend. Heng I didnt call him else i will be sad for sure. He bought
the new sony ericsson phone !!!! Don't have my share though. =(
Meanwhile... Mr Ahem says he wanna support me for life (PROVIDED
THAT I'M HIS GERFREN, OF COZ!) when i complained to him dat BF
didnt buy hp for me too.But well.. I got Darling already. Yi Xin Bu Neng
Er Yong. I'm so upset now. More and more peeps starts to like me and
I didn't know it's a gd thing or not becoz their "investment" might not
see any return. Sigh.
How I wish i can photocopy myself or clone so dat no one will be upset,
u see?
Called Darling ard 1plus coz he promised to call mi n he DIDN'T!!!!
WAH LAU EH! Damn angry loh. He kept apologizing to me and suddenly
he said :"Go slp now! " then i replied :"orh k!" hugged my pillow and off
to LaLa Land! =)
Dreams painted @
9:06 PM