30.06.2008 Sunday, June 29, 2008
Ytd night had a mild headache after waking up from my afternoon nap at 7pm.
Yes. it's 7pm in the evening. LOLx... Loitered ard and I took 2 panadols ard 9pm.
Was watching Jap Drama My Boss, My Hero. Not that bad. Then was chatting with
Alson Didi and hmm i forgot who already. =X
Darling reached home ard 1030pm. He didn't went fishing which is pretty surprising
to me. But he's going on Thursday~ which means most likely he won't be meeting me =(
I told him i'm going to cook maggi mee and the thought of him makes me wanna add an egg
into my noodles. He asked me to stop it else he's gonna get hungry. =X
Oh ya! Cooked half a pack and the other half he says he want. So cute lah! I end up slping later
than him. Maybe coz he didnt slp well the previous night due to the heat bah?
Poor him. = /
it's gonna be pay day soon!!!! I started to get lazy abt going to gym. =X
I wanna catch 10 promises to my dog!!!!!! *screams*
Dreams painted @
11:40 PM