11.06.2008 Wednesday, June 11, 2008
It's POP Day!!!!! POP loh!!!!!
And this morning i got to drag myself out of bed unwillingly coz it's super nice to slp~~~ = /
Got out of the house with Mum ard 8+. Took a cab there and we bought something to munch on before getting on the shuttle bus to Tekong.
When we are on the bus, Mum said while I'm eating, one of the 2 guys beside her was looking at me. I gt stunned and seriously I think he's stalking us way to the parade square! = /
The march is pretty nice though i started to get bored during the prize giving part. Suddenly my hp rang. It's.......... Dearie!!! I thought he's too upset to even talk to me loh! = DDDDDDD
And it's the FIRST time he talked to me soooo sweetly. I almost got died of diabetes. ( x_x )
While we are down there finding Poppy, I spotted Benson Kor kor taking photos with his "very the chio" mum loh! Can see that the mums there were pretty excited + happy to see their sons "grown up" after 18 - 20 odd yrs. Guess it's a sense of achievement for them? I start to wonder if I will become so excited like Mum after 20 yrs when i'm attending my son's POP or not, or will I become a cool cool mum, sit down there n act cool.LOL..
Left the ferry and I think Poppy and I got countless of things to talk abt. We cld talked frm the Parade Square to the Ferry Terminal then inside the ferry. We splited in the bus coz they r only allowed to board after Citizens like us have boarded. N they truthfully stinked. *pinched nose*
After alighting the bus, we called a cab and HORRAY! we got a extra HUGE cab loh! So comfy plus the cabby uncle drvie real fast to send me down to Dearie's home.
He's still lying down there watching tv when i arrived. Accompanied him to watch finish the last part of the show and we headed down to the nearby coffeeshop for lunch.
After dat we went to the fish farms n he show me when he usually go buy cheap fishes to feed his arowana. Then we went Qian Hu!!!!!!! Got a huge variety of lobsters wor! though no black ones.
I plan to buy the light blue one, the white one, the red one, the mixed color uber big one . WAHLAU! i think next month then can start to buy one by one lo. = (
Went Farmart for prawning. Dearie saw his ex gf's fren and she cldnt tink who is he until when she's abt to knock off. LOLx. Went home and ate dinner cooked by his mum before we rotted in the room. Went to bath coz im uber tired and by the time i came out, he's already SLPING! OMG! Browsed thru the channels and GUESS WAD! it's showing Xin Dong lo! WTH! I brought the vcd over to kill time and..... IT'S ACTUALLY Showing on teebee. I think the movie really want me to watch it . Lame. I know!
Oh ya! During prawning session, Dearie wanna box me coz I asked him:
"when they release more prawns into the pond, are they in hungry state or not?"
Lame meh? I find it pretty common sense leh.
I slept ard 9pm. it's when Dearie just wake up. LOLx.
I woke up ard 12plus coz i heard my hp ringing then the next time i woke up is when EURO 2008 just began ? I went back to slp after staring at the screen 10 seconds later.
Didn't know why but Dearie feels like a uber huge teddy bear and I tink i began to cling on him instead of the bolster n slpppppppppppppppppp thru the night.
=)
Dreams painted @
9:37 PM