20.05.2008 Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Tuesday Blues..
Woke up as usual. Not wanting to vomit alr. Set off to work. Luckily i came to work coz the other PA who is my mentor is on MC for 2 days. Say "Yay!" Opps. Sorry.. ( '__') >
The gd thing is I'm not worried abt going to share the stamps with her + hear her nagging. The bad point is.. I got to do everything + her work (which i havent learn yet!) = (((
Thus morning passed real fast and Im still working hard loh... My colleague cum mini supervisor came back after lunch and worked thru the day tgt. N... I did something bad. I accidentally touched his....................... hand. Coz he wanted to show something to the boss using my desktop, who knws my IM suddenly POP up thanks to AKK loh... n I think he cldnt get used to my desktop so I just put my hand on top of his.. Opps. Im real sorry..
After work i went IMM to buy dinner n was thinking dat Dearie's health nowadays wasnt very gd plus recently he felt giddy while walking. After searching thru the net and found the causes of it is due to ..
1. Smoke too much
2.too much consumption of alcohol
3.Anxiety
4.Being Overweight
5.Blood Pressure
Out of these 5, Dearie hit over 3 alr.. =X Bought him honey + aloe vera n was thinking dat he asked me not to visit him when he's working thus I walked through the whole carpark looking for his car and tadah! Found it! Tied the btl of drink to the back of his car before i left.
Reached home and had my dinner before hitting the gym. The session is way too cool. Left ard 9.45pm. Got 5 missed called from Dearie. He told me he's going fishing later n soccer tml.
Then he told me he didnt saw my msg saying that I left the btl of drink behind the car till after work, when his frends are opening his car door, then they said :"Eh Blah Blah Blah.. there's a packet tied behind ur car leh" n he was stunned. They said :"is it ur Ai Ai bought one? So sweet of her leh..." then i tink he's 150% proud alr loh.. ( -____- ) n he told me to call him before i go to bed and i cldnt go to bed too late.. Hah~~~~ X)
Just bathed and having a mask on my face.. Think i m going to bed pretty early today bah?
Gd Nite Peeps!
Dreams painted @
7:45 AM