24.02.2008 Sunday, February 24, 2008
today im late for 15mins again coz mum helped me buy soup n i got to wait for her to come back b4 i can go work. = (
Reached n i went to check stock b4 starting work. Well, I think today is a crazy day. Sebastian (the tou tou in audio division which is the department im under) jio me for lunch then he treat sia. Paiseh leh.. Later on, his part timer xiao di called Siang Wei treat me drink. Wah lau. I think i can become a water bucket loh.
Oh Ya!!!! today's my 2nd day i got angry there. The 1st time was the cashier didnt key in the salesman code then the salesman cannot claim his 10bucks. Wahlau! It's the CASHIER 's FAULT n he come n nag me. I walked away after we went out from the storeroom coz I think if I carried on listening to his nags, I might end up slapping him.
Today's the 2nd time coz the bloody security guard came n take down my name coz I went in thru the main door n not the side door. WAH LAU!! No one show me the door b4, how i know sia? KNS!!!!!! Stupid guard.
And i tink the xiaodi is very pro leh!!! he can name me the place i went to buy my drinks and wad i had during break!!! wah lau!!!! i dun think i can remember them dat well like him loh!!
and he even know im late for how long today. ( --")
Dreams painted @
8:18 AM