13.02.2008 - 16.02.2008 Saturday, February 16, 2008
wah!!!!! These few days i went for a break.
Hmm.. can't say it's a VERY VERY Happy trip but also can't say it's a BAD one.
Can't be VERY VERY Happy coz the crowd's not really THAT right, u see?
If only.. we got Drex in too, it might be more fun! Haaaaaaa~~~~~
N it's nt that BAD coz got kor kor to bully and play with me mah.. heh heh~~
I bought 2 bear bears , 1 couple bear, 2 lacy pillows with scent, 1 bridesmaid bear bear, 8 keychains, 1 box of dunno wad is it and 1 btl of honey lime syrup.
in the end...
the 2 bear bears which I wanted for myself initially, gave it to Poppy (who is my bro lah!)
the couple bear which i wanted to give my not so nice colleague for her wedding, i decided to keep for myself!! coz hor beneath the bear, u can actually put the pair of weddings rings! Damn nice loh! I plan to keep it till i'm getting married or my bro . XD
Or im going Genting b4 im getting married and buy LOTS of stuff from Lovely Lace. = X
Oh ya. the 2 lacy pillows no changed. 1 for myself and 1 for my sis.
Bridesmaid bear bear for Drex. Sorry huh! No groom bear bear wor. = P
8 keychains. Tot of giving a pair each to my 4 colleagues. But in the end, I decided to give 1 each coz another 4 for my family.
1 box of dunno wad is it for mum coz she likes to try diff kind of tit bits. ( --")v Anyway she loves it like hell. hah~
1 btl of honey lime syrup to share coz I can't finish it myself.
I felt even happier when I'm giving them stuffs. Be it Poppy, Mum or Drex ... U will feel happier than keeping the stuffs urself. It's for real! I'm an example (or am I weird?)
Heh.... = ) Smile Smile Smile.
Dreams painted @
9:40 AM