23.02.2008 Saturday, February 23, 2008
Wah! Try standing on heels running high and low for 10 hrs non stop.. U will get very HIGH sia.
Anyway today's a busy busy day. I went work at IDS frm 1030 to 12pm then i rushed to IMM n work frm 1230 to 930pm or.. in fact 10pm.
Working part time there is ok BUT.. today it seems dat im like an alien, the salesmen from other departments kept looking at me leh.. i dunno why too even after i kept looking myself into the mirror to make sure I didnt do anything to my face.
I played with 2 VERY CUTE babies today!!!!! wah... today more parents left their kids to me. =/
tired tired tired. I managed to reach home ard 130am which is early. gonna wash up and wake up early tml for WORK. YES, Single is like dat de. Work is my TOP Priority now.
Dreams painted @
9:33 AM