Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It's been a tiring wk though today's only Tuesday.
Monday's Boss's Bday.
I got him a small cake initially coz i tot he's going Batam for the whole day.
In the end we celebrated it after OTing for an hour at Mussel Guys.
Spicy Mussels recommended.
After eating n chit chatting, I went to buy Boss and his Assistant's Gift coz
the Assistant's Bday is 3 days after Boss's.
I got Boss a La Source Hand Cream, the Gardenery Hand Cream for the Assistant,
1 Rose Water Hand Cream and 1 Extreme Foot Therapy Cream for myself.
Oh ya!
I got his sis a box of organic tea too.
Got home only ard 1030pm. Bb came home after supper too.
I slept at 1am.
Tuesday
Due to lack of slp last night, i'm uber tired.
Slogged the day off and i did plan NOT to OT.
In the end i got to OT for awhile before i can meet B. =(
But it's a happy day overall coz it's BB's off day and we finalli go dating again.
I tink the last date is a mth ago leh.
Had Seoul Garden for dinner.
Went home after dat.
Yawnx.
Got to go bath.
Nighty!
Dreams painted @
7:19 AM