Wednesday, February 11, 2009
11.02.2009
I tot of doing OT till wee hours since BF will only be home after 1am.
He's going for soccer after work.
Who knws last min there's a chance for me to buy him a V Day Present!
I piang till 8pm and rushed dwn to buy the gift since the shop closes at 930pm.
Showed the shop assistants his photo and i GOT him a PRESENT!
Previously he said dat he dun wan a present AT ALL coz he dunno wad he wans too.
NOW i knw n GET it!
Fast as lightning sia.
And i got myself to take train back with gastric pain hunting me. =(
I got a Popcorn Chicken Meal take away with coleslaw changed to cheese fries.
Gave his nephew n niece the fries since im not dat hungry anymore.
The whipped potato is for him just in case he's hungry. =)
I'm VERY excited abt his reaction tml when he go collect the gift.
He won't know till he collect it.
I'M SUPER EXCITED!
More excited than wad i'm gonna get for V Day.
=D
Lotsa Love..
Dreams painted @
8:42 AM