Sunday, February 15, 2009
Dear Diary,
Here's My Valentine's for 2009...
13.02.2009
It's a Black Friday.
I tot it might nt be Black to me but who knws!
The Project Secretary who's knwn to me as "CrueLLa De Vil"

I tell u,
I'm on time today and usualli i wld go to the washroom and tie my hair up before starting work.
I dunno if it's she got no valentine to date on V day thus she decided to find pple and KPKB.
KNN!!
I meant.. it's NONE OF UR BUSINNESS AND WHY R U CONSTANTLY PROBING INTO
PEOPLE'S MATTERS HUH!
I DON'T CARE IF U R PMS-ING OR NOT.
JUST NOT IRRITATING ME.
ASSHOLE.
Boss's Assistant is the 1st person I told off in the office.
Nothing to do, come and say my jiao wei.
Okay.
It's supposed to be a lovely dovery post.
As u can see,
My Friday Morning got screwed up by an OLD and Evil Lady.
Afternoon comes and i got very tired.
For ur info, Thursday i slogged my ass off till 11pm and i only managed to get 3hrs of slp.
Just when i'm typing away,
My name got called.
"Yes?"
"There's flower for u."
"HUH?"
"Really!"
A lady walked to me and there's my V Day Prezzie frm BF.

i OTed till 10pm and BF fetched me home.
=)
Dreams painted @
8:27 AM