After work, i went to collect the cake excitedly and reached home
ard 7pm. Was talking to Poppy and Mrs Chua all the way till 8pm then
Poppy is willing to go and have dinner with me at IMM. Packed dinner for
Mrs Chua and we left home coz Darling wants me to wait for him at home u see?
He called ard 10pm. I went down and we sent his fren home first. On the way to his house, he kept telling me "i dun eat cake one leh. too sweet" I kept reconfirming him dat it's SUPERB! xD
We gt home and everyone was stunned to see the cake. While im in the kitchen, he tried it secretly and shouted :"Wah. Very nice leh!" I was like.... I told u SO!
LOLOLOLOL. . .He told his niece :"auntie buy one" I was like... "am i dat old ?"
( -___- ) And we joked dat when we retire, we shall buy an apartment at Sentosa and i shall get my Golden Retriever!!! Wooo Hoo! =DD
Dat's all for now.
Got to get my breakfast cum lunch and get my ass on work. Sis's waiting for me. I can't wait for the Crabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbs too!
Dreams painted @
9:15 PM