26.08.2008
I ran to the washroom 7 times before knocking off.
Sis wasn't feeling well so end up i headed home to get
Darling's prezzie first before heading to JP to get it altered.
The guy is kind enough to let me get it done by then but he told
me to wait for at least an hr. 20mins later, he called and said it's ready
for collection. I'm surprised. =D Walked ard before i took train home. It's
been 8mths plus since i took train from JP back home. I got home ard 9plus
to have my dinner. Sis called and we chatted for awhile. Might be meeting Sis
for crabs on Sat Night! I hope it won't be cancelled at the last moment.
*stares at Sis*Watched Hot Shot while eating and Darling called. We were chatting and suddenly he said "i knock onto someone's car already." I was stunned. Stunned by him too. Usually he would be in a bad mood or something, somemore the other party's car isn't damaged except the tyre is being scratched or sumthing. His car is damaged (heard from him) yet ... he seems happy!! Did i said anything to make him dat happy? I didn't know wor. Hang up coz he's going to take the lift (no reception). After dat i went to bath n do my face. I think i need to go for facial soon and savvvvvvveeeeeee up for La Mer De Creme! XDBefore heading to bed, Darling said he love me and ask me if i do.
I told him :"xxxxxxx" LOL.
Anyway... everyone starts to apply being my Part Time Boy Friend even though they knew i'm attached.(somemore it's not one or two!!)
That's Strange... Hmmmm..
Dreams painted @
6:23 PM