Wednesday, August 27, 2008
28.08.2008
Raining Day..
Darling woke up ard 8plus. OMG. Poor him.. I think he's very tired
after the training thus he rested for a long long time.. I reached office
and bought mc meal for breakfast. Pretty tired of eating there everyday. =(
I sneaked out to call Darling coz i miss him. Told him i booked a cake liao. Collecting
it tml. Told him it's super nice. Mai Siao Siao hor. French Bakery leh. Hopefully he doesnt
ask hw much i spent in total. =X Wrapped his prezzie last nite alr.
It's his off day today. Think after work i might be going facial bah ? Still thinking whether to
pop over tonight anot. Heh~ Got him a total of a cake, 3 prezzies and a card.
Oh ya! Boss's in a meeting.
Shall deco the card now.
Hopefully Boss's phone won't ring now. I have been answering for quite a number of times.
Dreams painted @
8:54 PM