Grrrrrrrrrrrr...
I'm a PiG.
Ytd after work since Sis set me on plane,
I went to buy Herbal Tea for Darling. . .
And met his colleagues on the way back.
He said there's a weird weird taste and i
ask him to throw away if he dun like.
He said :"like lah like lah. Thank yewwwwww~"
LOL.Bought spaghetti for dinner at 9pm, can
u imagine ? 9!!!! So hungry then. Watched
Tang Xin Feng Bao for awhile and went to wash
my clothes + dust the room alil before going back
to watch it again. Darling called me after he knock
off. He told me the herbal tea is super gd coz it clears
his stomach after he finished drinking the remaining
half after work. =DDD see!!! I can take care of people
leh! =X
Okay lah. Enough of BF liao.
23.07.2008 Wednesday
It's raining heavily in the morning which means the
guest appearance of my Mashimaro Umbrella's gonna
appear. Imagine an OL with an Outdated cartoon...
No Choice Mah! I dun have anymore foldable umbrellas
already. Reached office @ 8.09am. Went out to buy coffee
but in the end didnt coz dun feel like having any.
Went back to the office. Super no mood to work. I'm dead beat.
Slept very very very late last night. ( x.x )
I'm a pa di pa di xiong today!
( @_@ )
Dreams painted @
9:48 PM