14.05.2008 Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Day at work wasn't real great. I got pushed MORE work when I just managed to clear a WHOLE STACK of documents. I felt very Fu*ked up coz...
my colleague whom have been my mentor when I just came CHANGED for the WORSE. She can afford to talk on the phone etc etc while I can't be free for some time. Somemore mine set of stamps are not here yet and she seems very relunctant to share the stamps with me lo. Somemore if she's in a bad mood, she will constantly be flipping files and looking for mistakes to shoot me. Argh! And if she walks here w/o finding something to say me, she will nag abt my past mistakes . =(((( I soooooooooooo soooooooooo HATE pple to NAG at me.
And while Im at work, Dearie msned me. he told me he hasnt been slping since last nite when he went over to his fren's house to play cards. I was a lil sad coz initially he said he wanna come and fetch me even though he didnt knw the way. Ard 2+pm he told me he tried to go slp and ask me to wake him up at 5. BUt i didnt coz i tot if he really manage to slp, just let him rest loh. If he really misses me, i guess i will POP by awhile at night then. Got a shock at 5.30pm coz he told me he woke up alr and getting ready. He managed to find his way and reached at 6.50pm. Though it's late but i still appreciate him for coming...
=DDDD Went home to changed and get my working clothes for next day's work + Toiletries coz he wan me to stay over for the night.
Spent 10mins at home and i rushed down. We went to pick his fren up at JW and went Clementi for dinner. The claypot stall is closed =(((( (Dearie said the stall's claypot rice is nice..) then we settled down for at a coffeeshop selling Botak Jones. But we ate curry fish head and stew meat with veg. As i didnt know how to eat the fish head, Dearie helped me got fish w/o bones! Heh~~~
After dat we went to the fish shops coz they want to look at Arowanas. Spent quite some time there before we sent his fren back. Reached his blk and his sis came down with the bf to move the tv upstairs.
I stayed in the car for awhile alone. After that we reached home (his home not mine) and I played with the doggies. They seemed so happy everytime I came over. =)) Watched teebee tgt and I went to bath.
Dearie said :"the laptop seems like urs alr hor..." I turned ard and smiled.
Anyway.. during our journey to his house, I think he's indirectly talking abt us being tgt 4ever!!!!! I tink so only.
Becoz he pointed to me where's his old house, then the 2nd one and the current one which he bought it but it's under his and his mum's name. it's under bank loan and he said :"if hor.. IF he gt married then change the name to him and the lady's one, gt gov grant and it's cheaper" i replied :"hmm ok.. gd loh"
then he said :"initially when i m with my ex, i wanted to get married by 25 alr but i really really can't stand her EXTREMELY bad temper, so does my family" then nw he told me he wanted to get married 4 yrs down the road but im thinking... 4 yrs dwn the road.. how come he kept talking abt it now ?
I think he knew im thinking of that, so he said :"must plan first mah" ( -____- )
And... he said he thinks im perfectly fine for him when i tink im not. He explained it's just becoz he gt high expectations of his pets, doesnt mean he gt the same for his gf. Aiyoyo... I don't know arh...
Let's see how things go bah!
Dreams painted @
8:38 PM