09.05.2008 Thursday, May 08, 2008
Say Yay with Me!
"Yay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
Finally finally. After a long long wait, I finally get to meet Dearie at nite! Though it's only been 3 days since i met him and Hello? I only managed to see him for 3seconds and he's gone. = /
Lalalalala~~~~~~ Later will be going Gym with RN before meeting Dearie.
Hmmz. Got to get home fast wor else might be late and I can't afford to! Coz time is very precious to us. = (
Movies I want to watch:
- Accuracy of Death (My Husband Jin Cheng Wu is inside! XD )
-10 Promises to My Dog (I wish I've such a Cute Doggie! )
-Definitely, Maybe
-PS: I Love You
-Sky of Love (Watch half way through)
-Forest Grump (Dearie recommend me to watch one)
-Bad Man (Release in July)
Anyway when Dearie was on the phone with me ytd, he asked me why am I slping so late these few days and he knew Im waiting for him loh! Then I asked him, if he didnt want me to wait for him, then who shld I wait for?
And he said I'm always trying to make him angry!! OMG! He didnt want me to wait for him coz he's scared that I might not have enough energy for work the next morning and he didnt want me to wait for other guys BESIDES him to get home, u see? LoLz....
What to do? He doesnt want guys to snatch me away.
PS: I have avoided the usual stall that I bought lunch from everyday coz I'm scared that the guy might ask for my number! =X
Just pray that after lunch, the time will pass faster! =D
Dearie~~~~~~ Here I come! Lolz. Sounds so wrong!
PS: Drex Si Le! U better dun bully me huh! Else I get Jia Hui to smile sweetly at you, get Jolin to dance in her Te Wu J's outfit and Cyndi to sing "Ai Ni" in sch uniform. XD
Dreams painted @
10:00 PM