*~ About Me ~*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me : XiU(*^^*)v
1st Cry: 15th Nov
Status: Blessed with Happiness


*~ Loves ~*

Her BB Darling♥♥♥
Being Herself
Furry Rabbits
Issey Miyake EDT
Gucci Envy Me EDT
Anderson's Ice Cream
Black/ White/ Purple/ Orange/ Blue
Lovely White Roses Stained With Fresh Blood



Song


to go Japan with B by 2015
Get Braces on!
More Perfume
Blusher
La Mer de Creme
Pedicure Session
Sony Ericsson 980i
Swarovski CrystaLs
More Lejaby Lingerie
La Mer The Eye Concentrate
Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus
Laneige STRAWBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL


*~ ♥Tell Me♥ ~*

Hit Counter
Counters


*~ ♥Bloggers i Read♥ ~*

  • !-=★My Love!!!!!!★=-!
  • !-=Ai Sa=-!
  • !-=Allan Wu=-!
  • !-=AnGiE=-!
  • !-=An Lee=-!
  • !-=Bai Wei Xiu=-!
  • !-=BaO GeGe=-!
  • !-=BenSon Kor Kor=-!
  • !-=Bryan WonG=-!
  • !-=CaO Ge=-!
  • !-=CaList=-!
  • !-=Charmaine=-!
  • !-=CoLiN=-!
  • !-=DaWn=-!
  • !-=Danny YeO=-!
  • !-=DiNg Zhi Yong 933=-!
  • !-=EvOn=-!
  • !-=Elva=-!
  • !-=Fann WonG=-!
  • !-=FeLiCia ChiN=-!
  • !-=FioNa=-!
  • !-=GgRaCiee=-!
  • !-=GiGi LeOng=-!
  • !-=GuO RonG=-!
  • !-=HonG MaMa=-!
  • !-=Hui Yi=-!
  • !-=JaCkSoN=-!
  • !-=Jane=-!
  • !-=JeSSiE aka Ling=-!
  • !-=JeaNette Aw=-!
  • !-=JeNniFer=-!
  • !-=JiA HUi=-!
  • !-=JiA HUi(YES 933)=-!
  • !-=JoLin=-!
  • !-=JuQin=-!
  • !-=JuLiUs=-!
  • !-=KaMiSaH=-!
  • !-=KaH LenG=-!
  • !-=KanG ChenG Xi=-!
  • !-=KaReN=-!
  • !-=KiTTy=-!
  • !-=KoKkY KoK=-!
  • !-=Kym Ng=-!
  • !-=Ling Hui=-!
  • !-=Louis Ku=-!
  • !-=Lu Song Xian=-!
  • !-=Meng Zhi=-!
  • !-=MiXuE=-!
  • !-=PinG JiE=-!
  • !-=NaNa=-!
  • !-=Nat hO=-!
  • !-=PaTriCiA MoK=-!
  • !-=Phylaine=-!
  • !-=PoPpYcOrN=-!
  • !-=Quan Yi Fong=-!
  • !-=RaiNiE YaNg=-!
  • !-=Rene Liu=-!
  • !-=RoMeO=-!
  • !-=RoNald=-!
  • !-=RuO NiNg=-!
  • !-=ShAr=-!
  • !-=SheLMi=-!
  • !-=SheryL=-!
  • !-=Shi Ling=-!
  • !-=Shiver=-!
  • !-=SiaO SiaO BiaO Yi=-!
  • !-=Sparkle Net=-!
  • !-=Tay Ping Hui=-!
  • !-=U JiN=-!
  • !-=Wei RoNg=-!
  • !-=Wei ZhEn=-!
  • !-=WiNNiE=-!
  • !-=Wendy=-!
  • !-=XiA XuE=-!
  • !-=XiN Yi=-!
  • !-=Yang Gong Ru=-!
  • !-=Yi NenG JinG=-!


  • .:. ♥The Past♥ .:.

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    09.05.2008 - 11.05.2008 Saturday, May 10, 2008


    09.05.2008 Friday

    After work I went JP to get my eyebrows trimmed and i rushed home coz Im supposed to meet Ruo Ning at 7pm for gym coz I need to get home by 9pm. (Dearie coming to fetch me after work)
    Who knows by the time i reached home, it's already 7pm so we postpone the session to Next Mon..
    =X Washed all my working clothes as I wont' be home till Sun Morning.
    Waited till ard 9.40pm and he's here. Talked to his colleague whom he's fetching to and fro work everyday. At first Dearie seems uneasy but after sometime he turned the radio vol lower and let us talked alil more. WAH!
    After sending him home, we gt home and I went to bath. Was real tired coz I'm lacking of slp for the past 4 days. Only 4hrs of slp every night. BUT then... I got disturbed by him till 3am before I managed to get some slp. But something changed. He actually set alarm for my sake as I need to wake up early for work the next day. (Sat)
    Oh ya. While we are on the way home, he told me dat (thurs nite) his sis and him suddenly talked abt me.. He told me dat so far, his sis have a gd impression of me though I only met her once. and he "HINTed" that the person who can let everyone likes me is his Sis loh. he told me it's for my INFO only. Isn't that a lil too obvious? ( -____- )
    After we got home, he opened all his fishing folders and explained to me each lady is who and wad will they say abt when they contact him. Lolz..

    10.05.2008 (Sat)

    Woke up at 9plus and i went to get ready for work. Left his house ard 10.50am and I reached Suntec at 12pm. Saw korkor on the way walking from Bugis. Bought iCe tea frm Ya Kun (pretty nice) and 2 Polar Curry Puffs for lunch. Wanted to give korkor 1 but he said :"the weather is so heaty and u wan me to eat this?" Then bo bian loh. I ate 2 of them. =X
    Sales was ok. At least better than IMM which I can stand whole day and there's no sales at all.
    Sold ard 8 keyboards. While Im going to knock off, Dearie suddenly said he got no mood to go out. Im pretty upset abt it. At first he forgot abt it last wk, this wk he no mood to go out. Wad's next ? I dont think Im going to propose where to go already loh. I just didn't want to be disappointed. Korkor thought wad went wrong when I looked so down. I deserved it lah.
    Took cab to his house and asked him to open the door for me. Bathed and watched tv. Didn't wish to talk to him at all.. He sensed that I'm not happy and he just used his com while I'm watching teebee + ignoring him. He purposely played Apologize a few times for me to listen. But still.. no reaction from me. He went out of the room and get the Silly brown dog on the bed behind me. Finally. i Smiled. At the dog not him hor? It ran away and i continued to watch teebee. He saw that I'm finally smiling then he dare to talk to me. He told me he really don't have the mood to go out blah blah blah (hate it. he always wait for things to finish happening before he explain to me why). Again he's being sweet by cutting the apple for me. XD

    11.05.2008

    Shall update later! =)nm



    Dreams painted @ 8:56 PM