14.03.2008 Friday, March 14, 2008
Today was a super super busy day at work coz da new ger was on leave ( -_- )
sounds pretty ridiculous cause usually normal people won't ask for leave when they just came in.
And well, boss seems he has something to tell me or he's very unwilling to let me go but..
wad to do? the pay is too damn low already and they are cutting cost like mad!
Am thinking what to get for some of the colleagues. Everyone I knew was pretty sad over it and there's nothing I could do now (don't expect me to take back the letter ohkay?)
Managed to knock off on time then met Fel and CY for dinner @ IMM before we r heading to JEC's Kbox. Called my fren to ask if tonight he's meeting me for movie or not then in the end I didn't went for K and met him instead. I thought he bought tixs already but he hasnt!!!
Went JP to see if there's still tickets anot and.. there's only single seats available so we didn't manage to catch 10,000 BC in the end.
Went Jurong Hill cause I didn't go there before! hahaha~ Pretty nice view but DO NOT sit at the stone seats!!! The ants there are vicious! *warning*
Saw his colleague and his gf then he's laughing like hell cause he didn't expect to see him there, you see? After that we went Teban Reservoir or Pandan Reservoir. Pretty cool! Though I stayed at Jurong Area for 18yrs but.. I didn't go to the Reservoir(s) before. cause no one bring me there before. > = o
Anyway I slept the moment I hugged my teddy and sweet dreams ~~~ AwWwWww.
But I woke up at 9am coz... my body alarm clock rang! = (( Argh!!! I wanna slp also cannot leh.
Sian!
Dreams painted @
7:38 PM