10.03.2008 Monday, March 10, 2008
morning wasnt tat great.
Mum didnt inform me that she didnt dry my working clothes for me and I end up
wearing her skirt to work. > = *
And .. well, I submitted my resignation letter for the 2nd time. The 1st time i got it back coz I havent found a job yet. Just wanna left IDS. The place is nice except my boss. He sucks. The company too. It's ok if the pay is low but.. he kept PUSHING his work to us which is not enough, he will criticize us if we don't meet his standard. KNS.
All he knows is to go smoke at the lobby once after lunch break and once in the afternoon. Sometimes if he got nth to do, then he will surf the web. I caught him doing that a couple of times already... Hope everything goes well within this 1 month.
I'm already in holiday mood. 1 month and 1 day of working without rest!!!!! OMG. ( x.x )
Dreams painted @
9:00 AM