*~ About Me ~*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me : XiU(*^^*)v
1st Cry: 15th Nov
Status: Blessed with Happiness


*~ Loves ~*

Her BB Darling♥♥♥
Being Herself
Furry Rabbits
Issey Miyake EDT
Gucci Envy Me EDT
Anderson's Ice Cream
Black/ White/ Purple/ Orange/ Blue
Lovely White Roses Stained With Fresh Blood



Song


to go Japan with B by 2015
Get Braces on!
More Perfume
Blusher
La Mer de Creme
Pedicure Session
Sony Ericsson 980i
Swarovski CrystaLs
More Lejaby Lingerie
La Mer The Eye Concentrate
Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus
Laneige STRAWBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL


*~ ♥Tell Me♥ ~*

Hit Counter
Counters


*~ ♥Bloggers i Read♥ ~*

  • !-=★My Love!!!!!!★=-!
  • !-=Ai Sa=-!
  • !-=Allan Wu=-!
  • !-=AnGiE=-!
  • !-=An Lee=-!
  • !-=Bai Wei Xiu=-!
  • !-=BaO GeGe=-!
  • !-=BenSon Kor Kor=-!
  • !-=Bryan WonG=-!
  • !-=CaO Ge=-!
  • !-=CaList=-!
  • !-=Charmaine=-!
  • !-=CoLiN=-!
  • !-=DaWn=-!
  • !-=Danny YeO=-!
  • !-=DiNg Zhi Yong 933=-!
  • !-=EvOn=-!
  • !-=Elva=-!
  • !-=Fann WonG=-!
  • !-=FeLiCia ChiN=-!
  • !-=FioNa=-!
  • !-=GgRaCiee=-!
  • !-=GiGi LeOng=-!
  • !-=GuO RonG=-!
  • !-=HonG MaMa=-!
  • !-=Hui Yi=-!
  • !-=JaCkSoN=-!
  • !-=Jane=-!
  • !-=JeSSiE aka Ling=-!
  • !-=JeaNette Aw=-!
  • !-=JeNniFer=-!
  • !-=JiA HUi=-!
  • !-=JiA HUi(YES 933)=-!
  • !-=JoLin=-!
  • !-=JuQin=-!
  • !-=JuLiUs=-!
  • !-=KaMiSaH=-!
  • !-=KaH LenG=-!
  • !-=KanG ChenG Xi=-!
  • !-=KaReN=-!
  • !-=KiTTy=-!
  • !-=KoKkY KoK=-!
  • !-=Kym Ng=-!
  • !-=Ling Hui=-!
  • !-=Louis Ku=-!
  • !-=Lu Song Xian=-!
  • !-=Meng Zhi=-!
  • !-=MiXuE=-!
  • !-=PinG JiE=-!
  • !-=NaNa=-!
  • !-=Nat hO=-!
  • !-=PaTriCiA MoK=-!
  • !-=Phylaine=-!
  • !-=PoPpYcOrN=-!
  • !-=Quan Yi Fong=-!
  • !-=RaiNiE YaNg=-!
  • !-=Rene Liu=-!
  • !-=RoMeO=-!
  • !-=RoNald=-!
  • !-=RuO NiNg=-!
  • !-=ShAr=-!
  • !-=SheLMi=-!
  • !-=SheryL=-!
  • !-=Shi Ling=-!
  • !-=Shiver=-!
  • !-=SiaO SiaO BiaO Yi=-!
  • !-=Sparkle Net=-!
  • !-=Tay Ping Hui=-!
  • !-=U JiN=-!
  • !-=Wei RoNg=-!
  • !-=Wei ZhEn=-!
  • !-=WiNNiE=-!
  • !-=Wendy=-!
  • !-=XiA XuE=-!
  • !-=XiN Yi=-!
  • !-=Yang Gong Ru=-!
  • !-=Yi NenG JinG=-!


  • .:. ♥The Past♥ .:.

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    05.03.2008 Wednesday, March 05, 2008


    This morning I woke up as usual but I'm preparing for my interview instead of work. Felt real bad for taking half day urgent leave but I really wanna leave that company of mine.
    Was watching my watch closely in case I waste too much time dolling up. Just when I was about to stuff my bag with the file that contains my education certs in, a letter flew out. Pretty shocked to find it inside though.

    Here's what it reads:

    "(Me):

    I can't say much to you over the phone because of your condition, and messaging takes a day time too, and thus I write.
    Well, this ain't a card, but (sender) wants to tell you he misses you ok? And so, you mustn't skip meals. And here you are, your sweets! = )
    Get well soon, and (Sender) will bring you out for some real food ok? Love you lots. = )

    (Sender)"
    It's given when I just visited a doc in the afternoon after leaving the office. Was having fever then. Real sick and worst of all, no one's there to take care of me except myself facing the cold room and shouting deep within, yearning for someone to take care of me when I'm sick.
    So far... the person hasn't arrived yet. Maybe he's learning how to cook porridge I guess?

    Reached the place 10mins late but the interviewer is even later than me! This is the most ridiculous interivew I went coz the interviewer got no questions for me and I don't really have questions for him too. Didnt know if I'm able to get the job. After that I went to walk ard Vivo since there's a lil bit of time left b4 I got to head to work.
    I miss going to Page 1 and browse ard for hours and getting pens. But time doesnt allow me to stay. Got my lunch and off I went to take a train to Boon Lay b4 boarding a cab to work.
    Everyone greeted me with a black face and Boss asked me something that Im not sure of too but I'm the in charge. KNS. I think cause I'm not ard then he wanted to find something to shoot me. I didn't know what to say too then I just kept quiet. He asked me to be careful next time. I went away to cry. It's definitely NOT BECAUSE of his "Be careful next time" but it's to the working environment and my colleagues, I guess? They aren't great. Furthermore the new ger whom I'm supposed to train. does things REAL SLOW and.. she's plain lazy just like the lady whom I used to work with previously. But at least this one aint so xiao qi.
    B4 heading to knock off, Boss handed me the time record that I went and knock off for this month. I was late 8 times, twice because I missed the last company bus and is trying to catch a cab on the way.



    Dreams painted @ 5:45 AM