Usually i would scream my ass off at Sis if she went Taka, LV or Prada without me.
BUT!
This month. i'm realli very very jialat.
Haiz.
I can only eat a meal a day, can u imagine ?
Sian.
Next n next mth i got to save up for B's Berday present already.
I'm waiting for my pay so i can go eat Good Food and Shop !! waha~
OHYA!
I'm having my dinner at Yoshinoya just now and 2 teenager gers r chatting beside me.
They talk abt going to Beauty Salons such as Marie France to enlarge their mimi (s).
I almost puke my rice out.
How i wish my mimi can be slightly smaller but fuller loh!
And i know i DEFINITELY cannot call B and say
"B ar! i gt my mimi to get bigger"
LOL.
Definitely get into a fight with them one.
Ok. The last thing i tink its funny is..
One of them says "if my mimi (s) get bigger, my bf will love me more. Man are like dat one la.
And hopefully after i go there liao, my Cup can upgrade to B then i will go everywhere in bikini"
WAH LAO EH.
Heng im wearing a big jacket thus they cant see my mimi.
And i left. (peeked a look at their mimi (s) also. LOL)
Indeed. "FC = Flat Chest"
Shakes Head and went to get my Makeup Remover before diggin into work again.
Dreams painted @
5:12 AM