12.06.2009
It's.... FRIDAY!!
Today during work, the OLs sitting behind me are talking abt boobs and
they even talked abt someone's boobs being operated on.
i wanna TURNED ard and F them upside dwn seriously.
like saying "OMG! Are u hiding 2 bullets at ur chest area?"
Goodness.
It's too nice to get Big Boobs lah.
Tues Evening while havin dinner at Sakura, i get an auntie staring at my boobs and
i got to STARED back at her for almost 5secs before she gain her senses back.
Now i get pple saying i go get a boob job.
WTH.
To hell with them lah.
Oh. I secretly miss meeting Sis up to bitch n pissing her off.
But she's saving up for Holiday Trip with BF (Which i dun have =( ) so cant be meeting so
often this mth i guess?
Sigh.
I'm thinking whether to go work tml or not.
I burnt last wkend but then hor. this sat like there's not much place to go eh.
Maybe go Bugis to walk ard then go Kino n rot bah.
Shall see how tml.
Have a great weekend!
Dreams painted @
7:59 AM