Saturday, October 18, 2008
18.10.2008
I just came home from watching movie The Storm Rider with Bb.
Flaming mad when we just came out from the cinema coz there's a
PINK Hair Ah Beng who is SO SHAMELESS n RUDE not to switch off
his hp's ringtone, ya u got right. Left us, the poor audience who WANNA
watch the movie in peace to be disturb-ed by Pan Wei Bo's Singing. I know
he sings well but.. we paid $ to watch movie PEACEFULLY leh.
Not once, not twice but THRICE. THRICE!!!! Can u believe it?
I was telling Bb better dun let me know who is it else i might just beat him up.
Just when we r approaching the lift, the ringtone SOUNDED itself to me proudly.
I turned behind n DIAO the Ah Beng.
He's super FUCK UP.
Even the bunch of guys beside me know that i'm unhappy with the AH BENG.
Shit him.
If i ever caught him on the street, I might just whack him hard until he won't be
able to stand again.
That bloody ass. Spoilt my mood totally.
Dreams painted @
10:21 AM