17.10.2008
Happy Berday, Yan Han!
Work piled up crazily while i'm sick for 2 days (Tues and Thurs) *coughs*
I worked from the moment i sat down till knock off except during lunchtime
when i surf alil net. LOL.
Took 188 to IMM n meet Jane there. She's my ex colleague for ur info.
She said i shrinked down terribly since i left the ex co ard 6months ago.
I told her my bf still HIAM me okay?
Had Ichiban Sushi for dinner. HP rang crazily till i picked up n BF said he kept calling
n y i didnt answer. =X He said he's knocking off at 730pm then we left the restaurant
ard 720pm. Waited for Bb at the carpark n we dropped Jane at JEC.
He went to the fish shop nearby my place to get frogs for his fish. Suddenly my stomach
hurts badly. Guess wad? Mrs Chua appear!!! I told her to keep an eye on the car n i ran to
the toilet. My dinner got vomitted out. *Shit*
Ran back n it's the first time Bb sees her. He's super shy lah. So
Cute.
Reached his place n he packed dinner back home. His niece came in to watch tv with me n the
dogs and left for bed. I went bed at 12am whereby Bb just woke up from his nap.
That's a Lovely Friday.
Dreams painted @
11:44 PM